Monday, June 29, 2009

Back to the grind!

For the first time in my life, I'm happy to go to work on a Monday. For the first time in three weeks, I am FINALLY free to write. I've been to three Grads, countless grad parties, BBQ's, and been busy registering for University. I've been going crazy these past weeks, not getting any work done and worrying about my new looming deadline. I felt guilty enough extending my deadline the first time, but will I have to do it again? I sure hope not.
To be perfectly honest, I don't think this book will make it to 100 000 words. Right now, it's at about 50 000 and I'm almost wrapping it up. I still have the final climax to do, but after that, I have a few simple things to resolve and then I'm done my second draft.
...did I use the right word there? Climax? :S not sure, but it sounds naughty.
Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment