Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy, busy, busy, and an extended deadline...

These past two weeks have been so crazy for me, I haven't had time to sit down and write, so unfortunately, I'm forced to extend my deadline... I'm not very happy about that, but that's life for you. I'm going to try and write today, but things at work are getting busier, my love is graduating this Friday, there's a grad BBQ on Saturday and Father's Day on Sunday... jeez. Oh, and registration for my classes in university is on the 22nd. So is my friend's grad. Then I have to go to ANOTHER grad on the 26th! I think after these next two weeks, I'll have been to enough grads to have my fill for a lifetime...
As for my word count, I've realized that doing too much can burn you out. I know some people can do 2000 words a day, no problem, but it's not for me... I felt so pressured, like if I didn't reach that word count, I would fail! So I think I'll shoot for 1000 a day until this book is finished. I'm still not really sure how I'm going to finish it... with a death, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment