So Jai from Jai Joshi's Tulsi Tree gave me an award for "Creative Writer" and it's my first one, so I'm very proud of it, so thanks Jai! Also, there's a little game type thing that should be fun:
1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link to them.
2: Add the award to your blog
3: Tell six outrageous lies about yourself and one truth.
4: Nominate six creative writers and post links to them.
5: Let your nominees know that they have been nominated.
Okay, so six outrageous lies and one truth...
1) I make supper in high heels because it makes me feel very 'Bree Hodge' (you know, from Desperate Housewives). I also wear them to do homework, to work out, to do laundry, to write my book...
2) I eloped on my graduation night with my boyfriend because my dress was white. It seemed convenient, so why not?
3) I love writing essays. I get to learn all about a subject and put it down into 2000 words... Go Pepin the Short!
4) You know that make-up shotgun from the Simpsons that Homer invented? You can put on all your make-up with the simple pull of a trigger. Sometimes I wish I had one.
5) I can't use public washrooms because they're gross.
6) I am always organized and never lose a damn thing.
7) I have never EVER stolen socks from my sister. Never.
And my award nominees:
1) Dorraine Darden at Free Ice Cream
2) Elyzabeth M. VaLey at In a dream beyond...
3) Jeanne Tomlin at Writing and More
4) Megan Rebekah at Megan Rebekah Blogs... and Writes
5) Wendy at On the Front Porch
6) KatieBabs at Babbling about Books and More
- ▼ 2010 (13)