Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Books I am dying to read...

So as a student, the only reading I get to do is textbooks. I think I got to read a book that I wanted to read way back in first term, but as I remember, it put me behind in my text readings. I can't wait till school and exams are  over so I can finally crack open these books that I've been dying to read:

 Shift by Rachel Vincent
My Soul To Save by Rachel Vincent
Hard and Fast by Erin McCarthy
The Taking by Erin McCarthy
Fire Study by Maria V Snyder
And I'd love to reread the Harry Potter series

There are are a hundred more books on my shelves that I'd love to get to, but those are the ones on my mind right now...
What books are you dying to read?

3 comments:

  1. I remember when I was in university, dying to do some reading that wasn't part of my class lists. I had to wait until I did all my finals and handed in all my essays before I could go and buy Harry Potter books 1-5 and read them. 5 had just come out and I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. I took them all to the rose garden at the park and spread my blanket out on the ground. Surrounded by red and pink and white and peace roses I fell into Harry Potter's magical world.

    I'm not dying to read anything right now, I just read whatever comes along and catches my notice.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a university student myself, I totally know what you mean. I went to the US recently (I live in Spain) and bought several books which are just adorning my bookshelf. :(
    What book are those? Well, they're all Raymond E. Feist books:
    Mistress of the Empire
    Servant of the Empire
    Faerie Tale

    I want to buy and read
    Rides a Dread Legion
    At the Gates of Darkness

    argh, I want to reread Lord of the Rings...and so many more! the list could go on and on :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Jai, I can't even imagine having to wait so long to read the Harry Potter Books! I devoured them one after another right once I discovered them (around book 3). And by the way, nice imagery with the roses :). And Elyzabeth, there are so SO many books I want to reread! I can't wait till my first year (and the years following) of university are done, then I'm going book crazy.

    ReplyDelete