Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ah sweet brilliance...

I'm about halfway through reading my manuscript (which is sad, I know, but I've been busy trying to find work and then working... however that is a sad excuse) and I am really pleased with myself. Yes, there's more than a few parts that need reworking and cutting, but there are small moments of brilliance where I think, "Did really write that? Wow." So that's pretty cool.

So I thought I'd also mention that I'm setting another goal for myself, that I hope not to fail. I'm hoping to have revisions done by September, and I know a year ago I set a goal to have my 1st draft written and I didn't in time, but at least I'll be motivated, right?
Anyway, gotta go! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love the moments when you look back on what you've written and you think, "wow, I actually wrote that?" yeah! Good look with keeping to your deadline!

    ReplyDelete