Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Balancing life and Writing... not going so well right now

So, its been a while, but I do have a good excuse. I just started university and I've been crazy busy with the move and adjusting to life on my own. I've had zero time to sit down and write my blog, let alone my book (which I was supposed to be done by now...). I am immensely disappointed that I didn't make my deadline, but life got in the way, and that happens. I need to get over it and finish it. I'm so close! I'm writing a court scene in which Ali faces off with June and there's a surprising turn of events that even caught me off guard.
I hope you guys are getting more writing done than I am...
Till next time:) .

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back blogging but great to hear that you've started university and are busy with your new life. University years are some of the best in your life, savour them.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete